B.E.A.C.H (Best Escape Anyone Can Have)
Dreaming of Anguilla? Our Staycation gift will infuse a little bit of sand between your toes & mango-papaya in the air.
- Mango-Papaya candle – Hand dipped soy candle locally made.
- Artisan Soap – Locally handmade tropical colored & scented soap.
- Aromatherapy Body Lotion – Handmade blend with aloe vera, shea butter and essential oil – available in custom fragrances of Tropical Tranquility Anguilla or Meads Bay Sunset, each created to be fragrances reminiscent of the tropics. 8fl oz. pump bottle adorned with silhouette of Anguilla and coordinates.
- Luxe Body Polish – Custom blended sugar scrubs available in choice of three Scents: Meads Bay (Eucalyptus & Sea Salt Scent), Limin’ in Anguilla (Pina Colada/Coconut Banana Scent) and Anguilla Awaits (Tropical Fresh Scent)
Limin’ in Anguilla
Definition of Limin’ (Pronounced Lime In):
To socialize in a relaxing and informal environment, especially with family and friends:
We are Limin’ on the beach today.
Kick off your flip-flops & enjoy the sparkling white sands of Anguilla. From our favorite essentials for the beach, this tropical gift package has everything needed to make the recipient feel ready for the sun, sea and sand.
- Turkish Beach Towel – Colorful lightweight 100% Turkish cotton, highly absorbent, quick to dry & incredibly soft – available in Basic or Beach Candy Style.
- Sunscreen Lotion – SPF 50
- Sand Off – Wipe-Off Mitt offers an entirely convenient all natural, unscented way of removing sand from your skin.
- Dry Spell Water Defender Bag – For when water is a no-no. This handy water defender is the perfect phone protector for relaxing by a pool or playing at the beach. The clear window allows you to keep texting, reading or taking photos. Fits many devices including all iPhones made with displays up to 6.5”. In addition, the Dry Spell floats on water.
A Taste of Anguilla
“Pull up a chair. Take a taste. Come join us. Life is so endlessly delicious.”
– Ruth Reichl
Anguilla – known as the Culinary Capital of the Caribbean. You will find internationally acclaimed and local chefs cooking up a delicious eclectic mix of global and island style cuisine.
- ANGUILLA Every Shade, Every Hue, Every Blue – Coffee Table Book. Escape to the Caribbean’s best-kept secret – Just a page turn away to the spectacular beauty of the island.
- Anguilla Tea Towel – Hand designed from flour sacks and adorned with the Coordinates of Anguilla.
- Anguilla Cookie – Locally made and designed into the shape of the island.
- Locally inspired Hot Sauce – Hand made on Anguilla – Mild or Original Hot Pepper Sauce.
- Limin’ Times Seafood Seasoning or Anguilla Caribbean Rub – Blended from delicious Caribbean Spices.
- Sand Straw – Approx. 500 million straws are disposed of in the US on a daily basis. These straws will most likely end up in our coastal shores – allowing sea life to only have a 50%-50% chance of living once they have ingested plastics. Striving to change, these sets of colorful stainless steel reusable straws are equipped with a cleaning brush and cleverly packaged. Each straw set supports a different sea animal (that is effected by plastic waste) – as 10% of the net profits are donated to the sea animal of your choice.
- Vintage Silver Spreader – Hand Stamped with Anguilla or Tropical Inspiration
Toast to AXA
Live in the Sunshine.
Swim in the Sea.
Drink in the Wild Air
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
Raise your glass to the beauty of Anguilla’s sugar-white sands and crystal-clear turquoise waters.
- Wine Bag – Custom designed ANGUILLA Wine Bag made from retired sails. Each bag is adorned with hemp rope handles.
- Anguilla Coasters – Two coasters capturing the natural beauty of tiny Anguilla with scenes of the island imprinted on Italian Marble.
- Stemless Wine Glasses – Two custom designed wineglasses etched with the outline of Anguilla.
- Wine Stopper – This stainless steel bottle stopper is perfect for your favorite vino or olive oil and is adorned with sand from the beaches of Anguilla showcased in choice of round or starfish top.
Package photos coming soon.
Prices are landed & cleared in Anguilla and are quoted in US Dollars.
Options and Services Available by Request
- Select items from our Themed Gift Packages may also be available separately or with customization.
- Quantity price quotes available for groups by request.
- Premium Packaging
- Product Sourcing
Please note that due to the nature of many of our products being custom made to order, a minimum of 6-8 weeks lead time may be required to ensure timely delivery to Anguilla.